The safety of our clients, customers, partners, subcontractors and team members is of paramount importance to Klippa.
We’ve been working closely with our clients and in partnership with service partners and real estate agents to ensure that Klippa team members and our customers are protected as much as possible during the challenges presented by COVID-19.
Klippa’s leadership team is following government guidelines and the updates in various locations very closely to ensure that we are providing the most up-to-date and relevant guidance at all times.
Naturally, we have had to adapt our service to comply with shifting local laws and restrictions, and this includes:
- The introduction of a virtual service to provide virtual property viewings and eliminate physical proximity and exposure;
- Checking potential symptoms of Klippa team members and customers before an accompanied service;
- Providing our customers with updated local government guidance;
- Using PPE such as face mask and anti-viral hand sanitiser or gloves;
- Adhering to social distancing rules and minimising the time spent inside any property;
- Adopting a “one in one out” policy for viewing smaller properties.