Website Klippa Relocation
Leading the way
This is a self-employed contractor role and is not full-time. Hours are flexible to suit you. Ideal for somebody already working on a freelance basis.
Please read the desired qualifications and skills before applying.
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Previous estate/letting agency or relocation industry experience is essential
- Legal right to work in the UK is essential
- Currently living in or very near to Edinburgh is essential
- Car ownership and a driving licence are essential
- Experience in using office technology
- Excellent knowledge of the local area, property market and schools
- Efficient, organised and able to problem-solve quickly
- Effective communicator (especially listening skills)
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Have lived overseas or has helped others relocate
- Ability to work alone and remotely
- Flexibility to work some weekends desirable but not essential
- Must have own telephone and laptop or equivalent device
As a part-time, self-employed Relocation Specialist for the Edinburgh area, you will be a trusted partner and will act as the primary contact for the relocating employees during their move.
You will be responsible for the local home finding process, covering research for suitable properties, accompanying viewings, and negotiating and securing the rental contracts. You may also be required to assist customers with schooling, banking, and registrations.
In this customer-facing role, you will:
- Build relationships with the relocating employees
- Conduct pre-arrival needs assessment call with the employees
- Provide property research and arrange viewings
- Provide school research and arrange visits
- Provide accompanied area, property and/or school tours
- Provide virtual tours as required
- Negotiate appropriate rental contract terms
- Provide property check-in assistance
- Assist with setting up bank accounts
- Provide information and guidance on local amenities and activities
Work is offered on a self-employed contractor basis and the flexible approach means you can fit this role around other commitments or interests.
When applying, please include a copy of your CV in English.
Klippa Relocation provides specialist global relocation support to relocation management companies and private clients. We specialise in delivering high-touch destination services via our innovative technology and our teams’ strong focus on providing the best possible experience.
Our history is in the UK, but we have now built up a strong presence in the Netherlands, and our expansion programme has allowed us to provide our service model across select locations in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Oceania.
Klippa Relocation is fully committed to not harming the environment or depleting natural resources, and funds reforestation and wind-power projects in various locations. We have nominated Save the Children as our preferred global charity and support and encourage our employees to get involved.
Klippa recruits on the basis of equal opportunities and doesn’t discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.